Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chronic spasmodic pain in stomach

I had an appendix operation and ever since the surgery, I was suffering from chronic spasmodic muscular pain for over 3 years. Visited 8-9 doctors over 3 years, every time getting endless pain killers, which started affecting my overall health. When in pain, I had to be in bed for 3-4 days at a stretch, couldn't walk even few meters and couldnt sit for more than 3-4 hours at a time. It had started affecting my work badly. At one time the frequency of pain had reached once in every 10 days with severe pain.

I was really fed up and wondering if I could ever get rid of this pain.
After starting the ayurvedic medication, I started getting better, with frequency and intensity of pain getting lesser. Following diet restrictions and regular ayurvedic medicines, I am finally cured of the pain and enjoying my life again.

Gayatri, London, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - Dr. Rahul Saraf at rahsaraf@gmail.com, +919850053462 to discuss your health problem or ayurvedic guidance on the same.